INFORMATION WE MIGHT COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- The kind of device you used for your visit (mobile phone, PC, tablet) and it’s operating system
- If you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience and they help us with information about your visit (but nothing that identifies you personally) that we use to refine our marketing and advertising campaigns. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended or you might need to re-input a password or re-enter form details.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. To find out how to do that, it’s best you refer to the Help pages of the internet browser you use (Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer etc)
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers however we do not store any information related to a credit card you use to make a payment and we never intentionally distribute your information to any third parties without your prior consent.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Our site is already highly secured and we will do our best to protect your personal data however we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFO WE COLLECT
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purpose
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WE DO STORE
We may also disclose some of your personal information that we have to third parties in these situations:
- In the event that we sell our business in which case your personal data held on our systems could be one of the assets transferred to the buyer
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right at any time to have any information we have about you deleted by sending us an email using the ‘Contact’ page on our site.